Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mm... Eggnog shake.

Hello friends!
 Today has been a pretty good day. I got to sleep in since I didn't have to work my morning job, did some shopping with Husband for Christmas, hung out with one of my bestest lady friends and watched some good shows. Well, good shows to me anyways.
 I will admit it, I am a Gleek. The show has sadly been not as awesome and I have to say this Christmas episode has probably been the best episode of this season. It has become so dreadfully boring and the same characters bitching about the same things OVER AND OVER again has gotten really old. Although, yes Mercedes and Santana, Rachel has gotten really annoying and needs to stop talking. And singing all those solos. But still, I don't want to hear you constantly complaining about it.
New Girl was also pretty good. Zooey Deschenel (Sp?) is such a dorky cutie pie in that show! I am glad to see that there is a show where the main character is a complete weirdo and everyone loves it! Now, if only that show was on when I was in high school. I could say, "Hey, look at that girl! See, weird people are cool!"
 Raising Hope was also pretty awesome too. It was also their Christmas episode, but they didn't make it overly Christmas-y. It was pretty comical, but had also had their amazing "OMG that is so disgusting and wrong, WHY CAN'T I STOP GIGGLING ABOUT IT?!" moments. Which includes a half naked Burt (who in this no baby Hope world has long hair and a sweet 'stache) is rubbing oil on his chest for his online dating profile and a grotesquely overweight Virginia is still chain smoking and needs a "cough rag". At one point, Virginia coughs into her rag, looks at it, throws it at Jimmy and says, "Jimmy, get me another cough rag, I can't find the white spot on this one anymore." BLECK!! Oh god, I have never been so thankful that I quit smoking then at that part. But, it was pretty damn hilarious. If you haven't gotten the chance to watch this show, DO IT! Give it at least 5 episodes, too. At first, I was really weirded out by it. But, it slowly grew on me and now I just love the show. It's created by the guy who created another amazing show called My Name Is Earl. There have been a few episodes where some of the actors from MNIE appeared. I always get strangely excited about it, too! Cloris Leachman's character is always a hoot, too.
Now, I am home and I tortured Husband into going and getting me an eggnog shake from McD's and after I get done writing am going to go read some fascinating belly dancer's blogs and checking out what's new on pinterest every ten minuteswhile knitting. Hmm.. Maybe I shall go make myself some yummy tea since I finished the shake in like 3 minutes flat.. Sleepytime Vanilla or Cinnamon Apple? No work in the a.m. again for me! Yay for being able to stay up late!

2 comments:

  1. You should put up some links to the belly dance blogs!

    xx MaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can certainly do that! That'd be a great post idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete