Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!

Hello friends!
Did you miss me?! Did you miss me?! I’ve missed you. It’s been a CRAZY holiday week/end! I had such fun spending time with my family new and old. We just got back from spending a few days in Wisconsin with Husband’s dad and step-mom. It was an interesting trip since we had some car trouble. Dumb car. 
I’ll have to write a post as soon as I get the chance and tell you cats what we all did on our WI adventures. (I found a REALLY cool import store and got a new pretty pink coin belt and fun arm doodads that I might turn into something else!) 
It’s going to be such a short post since my left eye is being silly and is still burning like crazy after I took out my contact. Plus, I haven’t seen my kitty since Monday morning, so I am going to get some fluffy cuddles in, watch something on the Nettyflix and enjoy being home. I will try my best to write something on either Sunday or Monday. Husband is playing with his super awesome band on Saturday night, and I have so much stuff to do beforehand. I just figured I would write a super short post to let you know that I am indeed alive and have not abandoned you because I got bored.
Have a beautiful New Years! Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment