Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bloggy addiction

Sanibonani! I looked that up and it means hello in Zulu in case you were wondering. I got really bored in thinking of different ways to say hello to you...

Anyways. I had a bit of extra time and I thought I would share some of my favorite blogs that I have been reading. Some I just started today and have gotten quite a kick out of them, and others I have been reading for a few weeks. I hope that I can continue reading these blogs since there have been a few that I have gotten kind of frustrated with since it became pretty commercially for lack of a better word. I am not quite sure how to link to other people's blogs just yet, so be patient with me while I am learning. :) 

Here are the two crocheting blogs that I have been reading:

I love the way this woman writes. I was able to learn the tunisian crochet stitches very easily. I have been working on a scarf the last two days and it seems like it will be super warm. I just hope the gal I give it to will like it! 
This gal doesn't just do crocheting, she has an obsession with nail polish that beats mine. That's not an easy task, I might add. She also has her own etsy shop, which has the cutest things in it!
This blog is the COOLEST! It has pictures of projects that others have completed and usually links up to either their blog or other various websites. It's amazing all the beautiful pieces that are on there!
Check 'em out! I could have sworn that I had more that I read, but who knows where they disappeared to. Or maybe my memory is just getting that bad... Sigh.

Now for some belly dancing blogs!

I have only read a few of her posts, but I already like her writing style! 


I loved the videos that were on here, and it was truly fascinating to hear more of the 'behind the scenes' talk that she shares on her blog. 

Okay, these ones I haven't gotten to reading yet, but I will post them and you can have a looksie-loo and tell me what you think. :)


Now, as for baking blogs, these are the ones that I have enjoyed reading!

Here are a few random ones that I have come across that I just love reading!
I just found this one a few minutes ago from my friend Windy. I have only read a few posts, and I love it. Candy?! I can't resist that...
This next one is actually done by someone I know. She's super cute, can rock out pink hair, and is a VERY talented crocheter! Check her out, you'll love her.

Oh my goodness. This one cracks me up completely every time I read it. Most of them are true and I have had the unpleasant experience of living just about every single of them. If you have ever wished that you had curly hair, or have curly hair, read these and feel better.
Well, that's about it. I am getting super tired and I start a yoga class tomorrow morning while I am at my morning job! Whoo hoo!!! I also have dance class tomorrow as well! Double whoo hoo!
Hambani kahle! (It means 'go well' in Zulu, just thought I would share)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, hunnie!! <3 I'm excited to check out all those bellydance and crochet blogs, too!

    ReplyDelete